Thursday, November 4, 2010

Goodson Moves To Brondby


Clarence Goodson will join Brondby in Denmark’s SuperLiga when the transfer window reopens in January. Brondby made the announcement on Wednesday. Goodson has been with Norway’s IK Start since 2008. Start’s Tippeligaen season ends this week. Goodson has 16 National Team caps.


Goodson, a 28-year-old Virginia product, played four seasons with FC Dallas before moving to IK Start, for which he played 67 games and scored 10 goals. He'll have one more game with Start, the season finale on Sunday, and will join Brondby in January.

"I've been in Norway for two and a half years, and it was now time to move on," Goodson said. "I am very pleased that I now have to play for one of Scandinavia's biggest clubs. I know of Brondby's previous good results in European competitions, and I look forward to being a part of the story and hopefully repeat the successes."

No comments:

Post a Comment