Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Berbatov hungry for title addiction


DIMITAR BERBATOV sees the addicted nature of his successful Manchester United teammates, and he is also discovering that same need to winning titles as his team-mates.

The Manchester United striker, 27, arrived at Old Trafford last August after a two-year spell at Tottenham. After getting a taste of domestic, European and World Club Cup success this season and discovering just how hungry his new squad mates are, the Bulgarian has got the buzz.

"The players here who have already won it, need it again and again and again. I have none of that. When I am here, it is like I need it - I want it."

"With the help of everybody, with the right amount of effort on the pitch and with the team we have, I am pretty sure we can win it again."


No comments:

Post a Comment