Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grella Evolves Into Consummate Team Player


Mike Grella has grown up significantly during his time as a professional at Leeds United, and has evolved into the kind of player that every successful team needs to have in their squad.

Not only is Grella banging in goals, but as reported to Sky Sports, he is also willing to do whatever he has to do to help Leeds find success.

"My main aim and I think everyone's main aim is to get Leeds promoted. We're all on the same page in that respect," he told skysports.com

"However we do it, whether it's me coming off the bench, or playing more or me not playing at all, whatever the case may be getting Leeds promoted is the main aim.

"There is so much competition for spots, but at the same time everyone gets along really well and it's a great group at Leeds.

"Sometimes I look back and I think 'Wow I've come such a long way and I've done so well for myself'.

"Then I think 'maybe I could be playing more, maybe I could be contributing more'. My main thing is just to keep working hard and hopefully things will pan out.

"I think right now I'm right in the middle. I'm not looking to go out too much, but it's down to the club and what makes most sense for Leeds."


http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_5763157,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment