Friday, August 12, 2011

VIDIC: IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING

Nemanja Vidic believes United are perfectly prepared for the start of the campaign - though he is wary of a potential upset against West Brom in Sunday's opener.


The Reds' skipper is fully focused on extending the 100 per cent run at The Hawthorns since the inception of the Barclays Premier League after enjoying a perfect record in terms of the pre-season.


"I don't think we have hit top form quite yet but I think we've done a very good job in pre-season and, fitness-wise, we're ready," Vidic told ManUtd.com on Friday.


"Starting the season away from home makes life a little harder - the first game is tough anyway, even at home - and West Brom isn't an easy place to go.


"It's always important to win matches but obviously the games only start to mean something when trophies are up for grabs or when you're playing for points in the league. It's good that we've won all our pre-season games, though - it means we're in a positive frame of mind going into the game at West Brom.

"Now we have to do all we can to win three points, which is the most important thing. It's not about how we play the game or whether or not we play good football - it's all about winning. This is the target."

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I am very much interested in adding http://mjpurpleaces.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/.

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete