Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mourinho in midseason form


Salvatore Landolina of Goal.com reports on how Jose Mourinho is already in midseason form when it comes to conducting interviews and press conferences.

"I always have the same objectives. I am satisfied to return. I like working, playing, coaching. I like the competition," added the coach.

"We are to start work straight away for next week's friendlies. I am happy and satisfied."

"The squad size? It's a problem for me. I am not happy. Its not good for working. It's XI against XI in a match and having 30 players in training is not positive."

"The players who I want to go know I don't want them to stay. It's not good for the team. It's negative."

"Today it seems players are interested in money and lifestyle rather than anything else. Some players prefer to stay in a team where the coach doesn't want him, rather than find another team."

No comments:

Post a Comment